This small Home Care team is looking for their new Clinical Nurse Coordinator to lead this fantastic team!
You will have experience with the understanding and submission of Home Care funding schemes and community nursing to effectively support a team who provide front line care to the clients within the community. Make this role your own and fully utilise your leadership and strong clinical skills.
- You will report and closely work with the Care Manager.
- You will provide clinical consultancy on clinical services where High Intensity/High Needs are present i.e. Diabetes, Bowel Care and Medication Management.
- Provide supervision, and clinical support to staff where necessary.
- Ensure care is provided in accordance with the relevant Professional and Industry Standards, and all legislative requirements.
- Clinical advisory involves the application of contemporary knowledge to perform accurate assessments of any client clinical needs.
- To be successful in this role, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and a current knowledge of the NDIS legislations and funding scheme.
- Office located in Wollongong, NSW
- Monday to Friday
- Part time or full time available
- Flexible hours around family life
- Supportive team
- Car park on site
- $44.66 ph + super
- AHPRA Registered – Division 1 Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience with Home Care/NDIS Funding Scheme
- Proof of triple Covid vaccinations.
If this sounds like you Apply today – please send your CV to Dorian Sloan or call for a confidential conversation.
Dorian Sloan (Executive Aged & Community Care Recruitment Consultant) 07 3171 2929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404