We are seeking a clinical nurse with a passion for remote health to join this established community outreach team in outback QLD.
As a CN of ATODS, you will provide health promotion, clinical assessment, and treatment plans for the community. Experience in detoxification coordination, the Opioid Treatment Program, the Needle, and Syringe Program, counseling and community outreach is highly regarded. This is an agency contract starting ASAP for 6 weeks with the possibility of extension.
- Agency rates up to $67.16ph + super
- Free shared accommodation
- Travel allowance to/from contract
- Opportunity to travel to and engage with remote communities
Working in a Community setting, you will join a team of 16; including director, NUM, CN’s, RN’s and other visiting specialists.
This health service has a strong focus on harm minimisation and long-term education and prevention for the community.
Our client has various health services across the North West region which spans approximately 300,000 square kilometers and includes numerous remote communities.
A large and lively outback Queensland town with a population of 21,000. There are plenty of amenities at your fingertips with numerous grocery and retail stores, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, family fun park and local swimming pool. The local airport allows daily connections to Brisbane and Cairns.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Clinical experience in ATOD’s, mental health, community and/or counseling
- Previous experience in a rural and/or Indigenous setting is highly desired
If you are ready to step into an ATODS position within community health click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or contract roles throughout Australia please call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404