Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are seeking experienced Clinical Nurse Consultants in Infection Prevention and Control. You will be required to provide expert clinical advise to patients, carers and other health care professionals within the defined speciality of Infection, Prevention and control, to deliver high quality clinical services in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. You will Develop, facilitate implementation and evaluate care management plans for patients with complex health needs.
– Up to $117,318.30 + 9.5% Super
– Free Accommodation for first 3 months
– Up to $4000 Relocation Assistance
– Move around the region to different facilities
– Mon – Fri Role | Great work/life balance
NSW Far West Local Health District shares its borders with South Australia, Queensland and Victoria and provides primary care to an estimated 30,099 residents. You will be required to work across 10 different facilities. This outback country town being Australia’s first heritage listed city proves that it is a time capsule exploding with history! With plentry of heritage trails and national parks, RFDS mueseum and plenty of quirky pubs and restaurants, there is plenty to see and do to occupy your time on your rostered days off.
– Current AHPRA Registration
– Tertiary qualifications in Infections prevention and control
– Minimum 3 years experience in same/similar role
– Current NSW Driver’s License
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404