Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking an experienced Child and Adolescent Mental Health Nurse to work as the sole CAMHS Clinician within a small community mental health team, alongside other nurses, social workers and health professionals.
Being a small team, you will have a mix of caseload clients on average 18 consumers, and triaging walk-ins to the service, receiving referrals, making assessments, risk management and implementing treatment plans.
This role is being offered as a temporary contract for 3-4 months, to start ASAP.
- Rates up to $75.96 per hour + super + penalties
- Monday – Friday role
- Subsidized accommodation
- Travel allowance provided from Perth, return.
- Open to contributing to the cost of paid isolation on offer for those requiring to do so (must commit to 3 months or more)
The only city on the Coral Coast, Geraldton has established itself as a contemporary coastal hub of cafes, shops, street art and galleries. The city’s history and culture complement its laid back coastal vibe, providing that perfect mix of things to see and do while simultaneously feeling relaxed. Its beaches and sunny climate make it popular with water sport enthusiasts and visitors looking to soak up the sun on pristine white sand.
Geraldton is a 4.5 hour drive north of Perth, or a quick 50 minute flight with Qantas.
- CAMHS experience is essential for this role
- Prior experience working within mental health in WACHS is highly regarded (but not essential)
- Current AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Proof of vaccinations – including Covid Vaccination
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Kia Martin on 07 3171 2929 opt 1 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404