We are currently seeking an experienced Mental Health Nurse for a contract position based in remote QLD. You will be working as part of the Acute Mental Health Team. You will be required to work across case management, intake and assessment. You will mainly work with adults but will have a small caseload of child/youth and older person. You will be working alongside a skilled team of nurses and reporting to Director of Nursing. As part of the role you will also be required to do some light travel to the outer communities in the region. This is a great role for someone seeking a challenging new role, where you will gain great exposure in regional/remote Nursing, which offers lots of diversity.
On appointment to this position, you will be eligible for the following:
- Agency rates up to $79.43PH (Subject to experience)
- $400 each way towards travel
- Free accommodation for the whole duration of contract
The skills and criteria to be considered to this position are:
- AHPRA registration
- CIHMA Experience – Highly desirable
- Full working rights for Australia
- Mental Health experience
- Serology reports up to date
- Previous experience working in a senior Nursing position
- Confident clinician who can work independently
Click Apply Now or contact Rosie Jackson on Tel: 07 3171 2929 alternatively email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404