In this role you will be the Clinical Nurse Educator,This Aged Care Facility is a 38-bed Facility, 26 High Care and 12 Dementia specific beds.
The aged care facility is ran by NSW health and part of the public hospital
You will be needed for a 3 month contract and offered free accomodation.
- $120, 000(as per NSW health) Based on experience
- 10% casual loading
- 9.5% Super
- Free Accommodation
- + Travel Reimbursement
If you are an successful applicant, you will need to have
- General APHRA – Division 1 ( no restrictions )
- 2 + Years Management Experience
- Cert IV in training and assessment
- Full working rights in Australia
- Working with Children’s Check (NSW only)
- Current Police Check
- Full Immunisations + Evidence
- 2 x References (within the last 12 months)
This is a small town located in NSW 3 hours from Canberra and 1.5 hours from Wagga Wagga.
Although the location is regional, you have all the needs of the city, with stores including, IGA, Bottle shops, coffee shops and the local super market.
To keep you active on the weekends get out of and be a part of the community and hit the local swimming pool, Golf course, the local river where you can go fishing or water skiing. There is local theatres and museums if you are the artistic type.
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply now or email your CV to Shannan.firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call Shannan today on 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404