Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager with a background in aged care. You will be the Clinical Nurse Manager responsible for a 104 room aged care home with 64 general rooms + 40 dementia specific rooms. You are responsible for clinical leadership, coordinating resident care,facilitating the provision of person centered services at the site, clinical assessment and review of residents care needs, identify training needs and performance management of clinical and care staff.
You will be partnering with the residential manager to lead teams, champion quality and promote best practice to enable residents to maintain their quality of life and exercise their rights as individuals.
- Generous remuneration package – up to $93,248 + super
- Optional salary packaged vehicle, fully maintained and includes petrol
- Monday to Friday Role
Located in a southern suburb of Perth close to the central business district you will have plenty of options of activities to do on your days off and is convenient in regards to residential living.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience leading clinical and/or care teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement, accreditation requirements, ACFI funding requirements and documentation.
- Experience with clinical problem solving and a commitment to delivery high quality, resident focused care.
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404