Clinical Nurse Manager | Aged Care
Location: Katherine NT
Salary : Up to $52.85 plus bonus and relocation support
Contract : Perm Role
The Role :
Our Katherine Hostel aged care facility is an open-plan environment, situate alongside the Katherine River. With trees, foliage and well-planned grassy areas, it’s a peaceful place, tucked away from the busy streets in Katherine. There are 30 beds, and each person has their own unsuited room. All meals are prepared fresh on site and served in the common dining room. This is a key position as Clinical Nurse Manager. With two Residential Aged Care Facilities you will report into a Manager located at the other facility who visits regularly. This is a great opportunity to oversee a small site, whilst still receiving the support and guidance from an experienced leader and central support team based in Darwin.
The Facility :
- 30 bed residential aged care facility, this is a low care service that has just moved into complex care services. this is a secure site spread out over lush gardens and outdoor areas.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical leadership experience, ideally within an aged care facility
- Advanced working knowledge of contemporary nursing practice
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including experience supervising teams
- Practical knowledge and experience undertaking clinical assessments and developing appropriate care plans
- An ability to undertake manual handling
- Must have a current National Police Check, OCHRE card, Flu vaccination, covid vaccination and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing
About the benefits
As an employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As the client is a NFP Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- CBB Salary Packaging – Tax-free money to pay debts such as Rent & Mortgage
- Unbelievable bonus and relocation scheme as follows
- + $5000 relocation
- + $500 Sign on
- + $2000 After first year continuous employment
- 10% Superannuation
- 17.5% leave loading
- Accommodation & Utilities provided.
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404