We are currently searching for an experienced Clinical Mental Health Nurse for a 6-12 weeks locum contracts position based across QLD You will be working as part of a busy community Mental Health Team, made up of CN’s, Social Workers and Psychologists. Some of your daily duties will include; case management, referrals, follow-ups and treatment plans. Your caseload will vary between 24-30 clients per week and will see a variety of diagnoses from depression, psychosis and personality disorders.
Successful applicants will be entitled to the following package:
- Agency Rates – up to $65/ hour + Super
- Travel paid from Brisbane
- Free onsite parking
- Free accommodation
- Free uniform + ID Badge
Within reasonable driving distance from Brisbane, where you could return home on weekends. This fantastic location is well known for its fine wines and fresh produce. It offers landscape views and is home to a number of historic buildings. It has many local dining options from Bistro restaurants to quaint cafes.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- 3 years + experience in Community Mental Health Nursing
- Advanced clinical and assessment skills
- Be up-to-date with Mental Health Acts
- High level of communication skills
- Experience with the CIHMA program
- Ability to work autonomously, will minimal support
- Current police clearance; or be willing to obtain one
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply now or email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Shannan Dabek today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404