We are seeking a clinical nurse consultant with a passion for remote health to join this regional community outreach team in outback QLD. This position provides career growth, as it requires you to step into a clinical lead overseeing staff management and providing clinical direction/development.
As a CNC of ATODS, you will provide health promotion, clinical assessment, and treatment plans for the community. Experience in detoxification coordination, the Opioid Treatment Program, the Needle, and Syringe Program, counseling and community outreach is highly regarded.
*This is a contract role from 3-6 months with potential to extend*
- Salary package up to $122,964pa + 12.75% super
- Free (shared) accommodation provided
- Additional benefits and allowances as per health award
- Travel allowance to get you to/from NW QLD
- Opportunity to travel to and engage with remote communities
Mount Isa is a lively outback town that offers a relaxed and casual lifestyle, with plenty of amenities at your fingertips.
Numerous grocery and retail stores, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, family fun park and local swimming pool.
The local airport allows daily connections to Brisbane and Cairns.
Access to wealth of camping and exploring, scenic national parks, lake and open water fishing and recreation.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Clinical experience in ATOD’s, mental health, community and/or counseling
- Previous experience in a rural and/or Indigenous setting is highly desired
To register your interest, simply click apply or alternatively call Sarah Smith today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404