We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse to join the team. You will require to triage, asses and manage Mental Health presentations to the Alice Springs Hospital Emergency Department, whilst also managing urgent community presentations and assessments.
- Travel package up to $500 reimbursement
- Uniform + ID badge provided
- Accommodation is $120 per week. You will receive a relocation allowance which is payable 5 x fortnightly of $545
Located in the beautiful Northern Territory, halfway between Darwin and Adelaide. Alice Springs is a popular gateway for exploring special attractions, experiencing some of the most remarkable sunsets and even the famous Uluru.
- Post Graduate in Mental Health
- Must also have 2 years minimum experience in Mental Health
- Current APHRA registration
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Keeley Donald on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404