Seeking an experienced CCU nurses to join this busy hospital in the Gold Coast. This is a permanent role with the flexibility or being full time or part time. In this role you will be working in all areas across the unit with a big focus on cardiac rhythm interpretation, management of anti-arrhythmic drugs and femoral sheath management.
- – Salary between $77,000 – $91,000 dependent on hours and experience
- – Relocation Assistance negotiable
- – Additional post grad study assistance available
Working in a beautiful Gold Coast location your days off can be filled by surfing at the beach, hiking in the Hinterlands or just enjoying the scenery. You will have all the amenities you could want on your doorstep from cafes, restaurants, fitness options and many more giving you a great work life balance.
In order to be successful in this position, the following criteria is essential:
- – Current AHPRA Registration
- – Cardiac rhythm interpretation experience
- – Minimum 2 years’ experience in CCU or ICU
- – Current resume and 2 recent referees
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Emily.Hunt@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Emily Hunt on 07 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404