Rewarding management opportunity for a DON to lead a well-loved small nursing home (33 beds). Make this role your own and fully utilise your operation and nursing skills.
Oversee the overall operation of a 44 bed Aged Care Facility in central Western NSW. As their Director of Nursing you will:
- Use your leadership and mentoring experience to empower junior staff to upskill.
- Empower junior staff and continue to maintain an already established positive team culture.
- You will be approachable and hands-on when required.
- Management of annual budget to maintain reconciliation of Medicare claims and participation in the ACFI validation process.
- Ensure the facility continually meets compliance with the legislation and aged care standards.
- 6 months Temp Contract
- Salary – Monday to Friday $79.65 ph (AM) | $82.86 (PM) / Saturday $110.48 | Sunday $128.89 plus superannuation
- On call and overtime hours as required – all paid
- Be generously rewarded for your hard work
- Take over from a long-standing Director of Nursing, who is retiring.
- Newly graduate and junior staff to mentor
- Company Car – fully paid for
- Bring your family whilst on contract
- Use this opportunity to boost your career
- Permanent opportunity presented at the end of 6 months.
- Relocation assistance (up to $10K)
- Leaseback vehicle for operation and personal use
- Heavily subsidised housing (family welcome)
- Monthly RDO
- AHPRA Registered – Division 1 Registered Nurse.
- Welcoming experienced/Senior Care Manager seeking to upskill into a DON role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the accreditation process and a sound knowledge of the aged care standards.
- Proof of triple covid vaccinations
Apply today via Seek or email Dorian Sloan your CV. We are recruiting for multiple positions and happy to discuss available options with you.
Dorian Sloan (Executive Aged Care Recruitment Consultant)
07 3171 2929 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404