The DON is responsible for the management of thi private facility including 32 overnight beds and its day programs. Responsible for working with and the managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, in line with best practice and legislative requirements as well as meeting and ideally exceeding KPIs. Having a broad understanding on labour efficiency, staffing to patient occupancy whilst ensuring the hospital remains profitable. Working closely with the off site Corporate team, you will help shape organisational strategies, improve service provisions and achieve hospital strategic objectives. Meeting monthly to review kpis and attend in house professional development training during the meeting.
- Up to $140k per year inc. Super
- A commitment to flexible work practices
- Free Parking
Located in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, you will have joy of working within 30 minutes from the CBD. With a plethora of local eateries and shops why not live where others holiday!
- Recent experience in a clinical leadership role
- Prior nursing experience in a Mental Health setting (minimum 5 years), private hospital experience is advantageous
- Prior demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Current AHPRA Registration
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Sarah Williamson on 07 3171 2929 opt 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404