You will be working on a rotating roster with an on call requirement.
With around 150 births per year, you will be required to work across all areas of midwifery and assisting on the general ward.
1 midwife per shift – working in a team of 4 midwives
This is a fantastic opportunity to visit a piece of WA paradise.
Based on the South Coast of WA you will have access to some of the worlds best beaches and national parks – turquoise water on your doorstep.
The town has all the amenities you will require, including quirky cafes and lifestyle shops plus bars and restaurants.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 3 years’ experience as a Dual Registered Midwife
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up $86,452 per annum
• Penalty Rates
• 9.5% Super
• Travel & Subsidised Accommodation provided
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to email@example.com
Alternatively call “Janine Johnson” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404