We are seeking a Dual-Registered Midwife for a contract position for 3 months. You will be based in a non-specialist public hospital which has 60 beds and has around 270 births per year. You will work with a highly experienced team and report to the Nurse Unit Manager. To be successful you will have experience across all areas of midwifery and be willing to work in general when required. You will also be RANZCOG FSEP Level 3 Practitioner or have an equivalent qualification.
On appointment to this position, you will be eligible for the following:
– Salary Up to $92,508 + 9.5% Super (Subject to experience)
– Travel package available
– Subsidised accommodation – One bedroom unit, onsite.
– Current AHPRA Registration
– Competent across all areas of Midwifery
– Must obtain RANZCOG FSEP Level 3 Practitioner or K2 Training
– SAFE NT Police Check
If you think this sounds like a position a good fit for you, simply click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404