We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work within a correctional centre based in NT. You will be providing assessment, treatment and consultancy services in respect of individuals within the criminal justice system. As a member of a multidisciplinary forensic mental health team, you will be working across prison, hospital, court and community settings. To be successful you have will have at least two years experience as a Mental Health nurse.
- Up to $112,403 PA + Superannuation
- Subsidised Accommodation
- Travel allowance provided
- Relocation allowance provided
- Strong Mental Health skills
- Previous experience working in Forensics a must
- Ability to apply skills in a culturally appropriate way, particularly in respect to Indigenous clients.
- Strong communications with the ability to work in team environment
Simply click ‘Apply’ or contact Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404