We’re recruiting for a nurse to assist an 18 bed acute medical ward in South Australia. This ward also includes palliative care, rehab patients and consists of patients who require long term assistance.
This role is based on the beautiful Eyre’s Peninsula. With regular event’s, markets and exhibitions you’ll have plenty to do before watching the sun turn the sky red in the evening. It’s great location allows you to enjoy this small city’s charm. If city life isn’t for you, the breathtaking flinders range mystic outback landscapes are within a 45 minute drive.
- Must have recent Australian medical ward experience
- Have or ability to obtain a DCSI working with children check
- Current AHPRA registration
- No Sponsorship Offered
- Rates up to $63.91ph (base rate) + penalties + super
- Free accommodation provided; onsite or nearby in shared housing
- Travel allowance provided
- Welcome packs provided
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404