Are you a Registered nurse who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work in different areas of Mental Health. We are seeking registered nurses to work with multidisciplinary teams and You will need experience in CAHMS, elder persons and adult mental health and inpatient. We are also offering free accommodation and travel assistance.
You will be based in Rural / Remote NSW which is a highly indigenous based community, located a few hours outside of one of Australia’s largest regional towns.
There are local shops in each community to meet all your needs
In order to be successful in this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Or Equivalent)
- AHPRA Registration
- Working rights in Australia (457 visas need not apply)
- Strongback ground in Mental Health
- A passion for Indigenous health
- Rural experience would be highly desired but not essential
- Working with Children Check
- Current police check
- Up to date immunisations
Upon appointment you will be entitled to the following:
- Salary in line with the NSW Health Award – Circa $53.35ph + Super (Dep on level)
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Up to $200 relocation assistance
- Free 3 months accommodation
- 10 % Casual loading
If you are wanting to work with NSW Health, lets get you credentialed and want to work exclusively with me. Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call Danielle Tingling for more information for a confidential discussion on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404