We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses, OT or Social Workers for this regional health service in VICTORIA. You will be the first point of contact through a telephone triage service providing initial mental health triage screening, intake assessment and curating appropriate management plans and recommendations. You will work closely in the referral process with CAMHS teams and other mental health providers. This position is for a senior health worker with proven prior acute experience.
**These are agency contracts for up to 12 weeks**
- Rates up to $75per hour+ super + penalties
- Weekly pay
- Free accommodation
- Travel allowances
- Free uniform
- Great Incentive Schemes – The More You Work… The More You Earn!
Situated under 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne, this is a large regional hub for dairy, fruit growing and agriculture. Don’t be fooled with its size, it’s the 5th largest city in regional Victoria with plenty to offer in terms of restaurants, pubs, schools and recreation. There are networks of national parks, rivers, and forests surrounding town.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Ready to complete full credentialing requirements
- Mental health competencies & 4 years recent Australian experience in Mental Health acute setting.
If you are ready for a lucrative and rewarding position please call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404