Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are seeking registered nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists and/or social workers with experience working in mental health for this acute role.
You will work within the acute team which includes triaging over the phone, face-to-face assessments in ED and taking on a caseload of short-term follow up is the community (up to 6 weeks).
- Agency rates up to $75 per hour (depending on experience/specialty) + 10% super
- Free shared accommodation and fuel reimbursement up to $200
- The opportunity to start right away!
- Depending on role; Monday to Friday OR Monday to Sunday
- Contracted role – 4 weeks – 12 weeks
Set in the bordering communities of VIC/NSW borders, this is beautiful high country with plenty of stunning natural surroundings. Albury-Wodonga is two towns split by the River Murray which is a natural playground for water sport enthusiasts. 3.5 hours drive from Albury to Canberra, or another 3.5 hours drive from Wodonga to Melbourne.
- Current AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mental Health
- Current resume and 2 recent references
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Kia Martin on 07 3171 2929 opt 1 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404