You will be working in private practice in Launceston,the resident psychologist is wanting to cut back her hours and is looking for a credentialed mental health nurse to assist with the patients.
There is 8 GP’s on site, with allied health professionals and 7 part time nurses.
You will be working a monday- friday role offering you a great work life balance.
- Salary package – % of billings negotiated
- $3000 relocation assistance if not in Launceston
- Free for period 6 weeks + Phone + laptop
Launceston is about a 45 min flight from Melbourne, this town is considered safe place to raise a family, this state is more relaxed, and considered tourist state. There are beautiful mountains and tracking parts if you like to stay active on your weekends. There are beached and ski slopes 45 mins out of the town, There is plenty of shops and local restaurants to meet all your needs.
- Current AHPRA registration
- National police check
- working rights in Australia
- Mental Health experience (private practice preferred but not essential)
- Min of 4 years of clinical experience in Australia
To apply for this exciting position, simply click apply now or call Shannan Dabek on 07 3171 2929 / email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404