We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for this 25 bed acute mental health rehab service. The rehab unit aims to provide consumers with moderate to severe long-term mental illness who require more complex support to help them live within the community.
The unit provides a secure, structured environment for rehabilitation and the goal of the service is to assist consumers to gain confidence and to live independently.
**This is a 3 month contract starting in immediately**
- Rates up to $61.52per hour + super + penalties
- Weekly pay
- Free accommodation
- Travel allowances
- Free uniform
- Great Incentive Schemes – The More You Work… The More You Earn!
Where else would you like to be in summer but by the beach. This northern QLD coastal location is a great place to base yourself for adventures in the Great Barrier Reef, and other beautiful sanctuaries and national parks. With its own large airport you will be well connected to Brisbane and other large QLD cities.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Ready to complete full credentialing requirements
- Mental health competencies & 2 years recent Australian experience in Mental Health inpatient setting.
If you are ready for a lucrative and rewarding position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or contract roles throughout Australia please call Sarah Smith on
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404