We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses, OT or Social Workers for this regional health service in VICTORIA. You will be working with a caseload of 15-20 adults responsible for provision of care and treatment to adult consumers, this includes comprehensive assessments, treatment plans and risk management plans. This position is for a senior health worker with proven prior caseload experience.
**These are agency contracts for up to 12 weeks**
- Rates up to $69per hour+ super + penalties
- Weekly pay
- Free accommodation
- Travel allowances
- Free uniform
- Great Incentive Schemes – The More You Work… The More You Earn!
Situated under 3.5 hours drive from Melbourne, this large town of 44,000 locals is situated on the southern side of the Murray River. Offering plenty of amenities in town and then surrounding natural wonders of lakes, inlets and rivers. Heading into spring you will experience a beautiful time to visit.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Ready to complete full credentialing requirements
- Mental health competencies & 4 years recent Australian experience in Mental Health caseload setting.
If you are ready for a lucrative and rewarding position please call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404