Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is working with a client seeking a Mental Health professional to join their small community team on a permanent fulltime basis.
The mental health professional can be qualified as a Mental Health Nurse, a Social Worker or a Occupational Therapist and will primarily take on a caseload of 18-20 adult consumers, with some acute work required for the role.
You will be responsible for mental health assessments and referrals as well as short term case management providing outcome based care. Due to the nature of the role community based experience is essential.
- Permanent role with job security
- Salary $90k – $110k p.a + Super
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Relocation assistance negotiable
Maryborough is the central goldfields major business centre with a population of around 8000. Its a charming small town located only an hour from Bendigo and Ballarat and 2 hours from Melbourne.
- Current AHRPA registration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mental Health case management
- Post graduate certificate or qualification is desirable for this role
- Valid working visa for Australia
- Current resume and 2 recent references
If you are interested in applying for this position, simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Kia Martin on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404