This position is a great opportunity for somebody seeking an opportunity to work with indigenous Mothers to make a real impact on their healthcare during and post pregnancy. You will be working within this Aboriginal health centre alongside GP’s and other nurses. You work will predominantly in the clinic, however you will also be responsible for venturing out into the community. You must be competent in all aspects of maternity including ante/post natal care.
On appointment to this position, you will be offered the following:
- Up to $90,000pa
- 9.5% super
- Paid study leave in addition to annual leave
- Assistance with Accommodation
- Travel Reimbursement
- Will receive 1 flight annually up to value of $1400 after 12 month of service
All candidates must meet the below strict criteria to be considered for this role:
- AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 3 years midwifery experience
- Competent in all area of post and antenatal care
- Indigenous Health experience would be highly desired
Please click Apply Now if you are available for a 6 month contract please phone Jessica Dodd today on +61 7 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion about your career.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404