Come and visit the beautiful Riverland, South Australia for a locum role. We’re needing a Dual Registered Midwife who has the ability to work independently in a rural setting. This hospital sees approximately 140 births a year so an experienced midwife will be best suited! Whilst you’re not assisting with pre-natal, post natal or intrapartum care you’ll be supporting the hospitals acute medical units.
Berri is the commercial hub of the Riverland and is home to shopping outlets and a beautiful green riverfront complete with many riverside dining options- many of these located right on the waterfront. You’ll also have access to Sunday fresh produce markets and discover the waters where you can canoe or spend a day meandering along the river in a boat. It’s also a great spot for SA wine!
- Up to $63.91 p/h + Loading + super
- 10% Super
- Welcome pack and uniforms provided
- Free Travel
- Free Accommodation
- You must be CTG competent. (Fsep will be desirable but not essential)
- Current AHPRA registration
- 12 Months Australian Experience
- Current Police Clearance
- Experience or desire to work in a rural location
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404