We are seeking a experienced Midwifery with Child Health to join an Aboriginal Medical Service based out of Cairns.
The midwifery component will look after the anti and post natal care of mothers and babies in the Cape York region, paired the continuous care of the children up to the age of 19. There will be no birthing requirements with this role.
The role will be based out of Cairns, however you will be working in the Cape York communities from Monday – Friday.
This is region steeped in Aboriginal culture and history, and you have the opportunity to become an integral part of the communities.
You will be require to fly or drive between sites, so you have to be comfortable with 4×4 driving and flying in a small plane.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 3 years’ experience in Midwifery and Child Health
• Post Grad in Child Health would be desirable
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
• Salary up to $105,000 + Super
• Up to $16,000 salary sacrifice
• 5 weeks annual leave
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively call “Janine Johnson” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404