Nursing & Midwifery,Aged Care
Published 03 June 2022
NEWLY GRADUATED Registered Nurse | Aged Care
Location : warracknabeal or Hopetoun VIC
Salary: Up to $37 per hour
Permanent | Full Time | 7 day Rotating Roster
Rural Northwest Health employs 290 team members across the campuses of Warracknabeal, Beulah and Hopetoun. The organisation has a total of 90 residential aged care (RAC) beds, including 15 in the award winning memory support unit, 16 acute beds and all three centres have a broad range of community health services keeping our community well at home. The population of the communities served by Rural Northwest Health is about 5000 people within the Yarriambiack Shire.
Hopetoun Campus provides a comprehensive range of acute, aged and primary health care services to the local community. We are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses for this development opportunity. Advance your leadership skills and professional development, team members are trained in Advanced Life Support and triage. RNH actively supports ongoing education such as RIPERN, Nurse Practitioner and post-graduate certificates.
Successful candidates will –
- be able to demonstrate provision of high quality and safe clinical care that meets fundamental and complex care needs of consumers
- Be committed to managing self and guiding and supporting others to achieve team goals
- Be competent communicators with the ability to liaise across the entire inter-disciplinary team
On Offer :
- Subsidised accommodation
- Allowances for laundry and uniform.
- hourly rate up to $37.00 per hour plus 9.5% super
- Penalty rates as per Victoria Award
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404