Join this established team to support over 200 staff in this busy metro private hospital. The department consists of 8 theatres, supporting multiple specialties. The service is seeking a people-centred nurse/educator with a strong focus on critical thinking and a passion for staff development. This role will provide career progression and plenty of perks.
- Salary up to $97,000pa + 9.5% super
- Salary sacrificing options up to $9,000 pa
- Free car parking on-site
- Continual professional development through the internal education department
- Discounted private health insurance and benefit
- Relocation on offer – head to the Sunshine state (20degree winters)
This privately run hospital has 227 beds including 8 operating theatres, a 15 bed ICU, oncology unit, cardiac ward and a 24-hour private emergency centre. This service has a big focus on its people and it’s culture. You will be part of a supportive team and professional development will be on offer through internal training.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration essential
- University grade educator qualifications highly regarded
- Demonstrated senior nursing experience in theatre settings
- Valid working rights for Australia
If you are ready for a rewarding development position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404