Join this established team to support over 200 staff in this busy metro private hospital. This service provides a broad range of medical specialties including rehabilitation; acute medicine; palliative care; interim care and pain management. As the After Hours Manager/ Nurse Coordinator you will have a high degree of autonomy and executive/management experience. The service is seeking a dynamic leader; an excellent communicator; and a calm and rational decision-maker. This role will provide career progression and plenty of perks.
*This is a permanent part-time position (0.6FTE)*
- Salary up to $111,735 pa (FTE) + 9.5% super
- Salary sacrificing options up to $9,000 pa
- Discounted car parking on-site
- Continual professional development through the internal education department
- Discounted private health insurance and other benefits
- Relocation on offer – head to the Sunshine state (20degree winters)
This privately-run hospital has 164 beds including inpatient services, rehab, acute medicine, pain management, and other outpatient services. This organisation has a big focus on its people and its culture. You will be part of a supportive team and professional development will be on offer through internal training.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration essential
- Prior experience within management including risk assessment
- Current ALS qualification
- Valid working rights for Australia
If you are ready for a rewarding development position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929 to talk more.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404