Combine your travel bug with a working holiday! This is your chance to get out West! We are seeking nurses with emergency and ward along with in-charge experience for an exciting NUM position. Be a jack-of-all-trades, overseeing the busy day-to-day leadership and development of nurses at regional health service. This is a contract up to 13 weeks.
- Salary up to $116,070pa + super
- Heavily subsidised accommodation on offer
- Build your management repertoire
- Remote allowances
- Travel allowance
Join this rural hospital in Midwest WA providing services such as medical, inpatient mental health, maternity, paediatrics, rehabilitation / subacute inpatient care, residential aged care (nursing home type patients) and cancer and palliative care. In addition the hospital has a seven (7) bed low care residential aged care hostel on site which includes one respite bed.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration essential
- Prior experience within management and emergency/acute settings
- Current ALS qualification
- Valid working rights for Australia
If you are ready for a rewarding development position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929 to talk more.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404