Are you looking to continue your leadership career whilst still making use of your vast skillset? Our client is seeking an energetic Nurse/Midwife to manage the midwifery unit, along with the ED, Inpatient, Acute and Palliative Care areas. This 52-bedded rural hospital has 2 birthing suites and your next large referral hospital is more than 300km away, so it is crucial that your clinical skills are of a very high standard.
Upon appointment you will be entitled to the following:
- Salary up to $117,037 + 12.75 % Super
- Relocation and Travel assistance on offer
- Free onsite parking
- On Call and Penalty allowances (on top of salary package)
- Leadership Role whilst still highly Clinical
In order to be successful, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar role, with a strong managerial background, strong experience with performance management
- Strong clinical midwifery skills
- Strong ED and Acute background
- AHPRHA Registration
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet KPI’s effectively
- Effective Budget and Rostering
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or Alternatively, call “Becki Thompson” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404