You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of a busy Mental Health Inpatient Unit. Your role will be to provide nursing leadership in proactively managing and coordinating clinical practice and the provision of human, financial and material resources in accordance with organisational goals. You will be expected to provide exceptional, evidence-based patient care and ensure good health and safety practices are actively promoted within the health service.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Salary up to $126,037 PA + 12.75% Super
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary Packaging Available
- Employee Assistance Package
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Management experience (team leading and above)
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health
- Current AHPRA Registration
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Authorised Mental Health Practitioner under the Mental Health Act 2016 or working towards eligibility is highly regarded
If you like exploring secluded beaches, discovering offshore tropical islands or hiking in lush hinterlands this is the perfect location to call home. A delightful city with a population of 125,000 and home to Australia’s longest stretch of sub-tropical rain forest!
*Sponsorship is NOT offered for this role*
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Meg Buchanan on 07 3171 2929 or email Meg.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404