This private hospital offers acute inpatient services in a 50-beded facility providing services for Rehabilitation, Medical, and Mental Health Inpatients and Day Programs.
The NUM is a key leadership and management role, overseeing staff and managing equipment and resources within the department. This role encompasses direct care to the ward patients, planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department.
You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. Working closely with the Executive team, you will help shape organisational strategies, improve service provisions and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
- Up to $120k per year + Super
- Gorgeous location on the Central Coast near the beach
- A commitment to flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
Located on the gorgeous Central Coast of NSW you will have joy of working only 3 streets back from the beach. With a plethora of local eateries and idyllic scenery why not live where others holiday!
- Recent experience in a clinical leadership role
- Prior nursing experience in a Mental Health setting (minimum 5 years)
- Prior demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Current AHPRA Registration and 2 x covid vaccinations
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Sarah Williamson on 07 3171 2929 opt 1 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404