As a strong team leader you enjoy developing your staff and provide on going support to the executive team towards achieving excellence.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership
- Research, analyse and assess resident clinical care requirements
- Provide clinical expertise, oversight and guidance to the clinical care team
- Ensure compliance with accreditation and legislative requirements
- Oversee completion of quality auditing processes
- Manage and identify risks
- Manage resources, supplies and operational costs within agreed financial constraints
- Contribute to ACFI optimisation and processing of ACFI submissions
- Identify professional development opportunities for clinical and care staff and contribute to the facilitation of learning and development
Make this role your own, and be a significant contributor to the leadership team!
VIC – Warracknabeal, Hopetun, Geelong, Stawell.
- Work with a passionate team
- Excellent culture within the organisation
- No travelling involved
- The perfect role for career progression!
- Up to $125K + super negotiable based on experience
- Relocation package + accommodation available
- Team Leader/Management in aged care or acute sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click ‘’Apply Now’’ or email us your CV email@example.com to start the journey with us and be ahead of this competitive market.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly call Dorian Sloan on 07 3171 2929
(our head office is in Brisbane, QLD).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404