Registered Nurse | GP Practice
Permanent Full time
Location: Wodonga, VIC
$26-$36ph + 9.5% super
We are currently seeking a Practice Nurse for a medium GP practice in Wodonga, VIC. This clinic offers fully bulk billed medical services to everyone in the community. They provided a comprehensive range of services in mental health, children’s health, women’s and sexual health, vaccination and skin cancer. This is a fast-paced clinic, which is looking for a new addition to their team to grow the business with them.
The position involves general nursing and medical reception duties, including:
- Vaccinations (adult & children)
- Wound Management
- Care Plans & Health Assessments
- Infection Control Procedures
- Assisting Doctors
- Telephone Appointments
- Arriving and Billing Patients
- Medical Stock Control
Practice hours are 8am – 6pm, Mon-Fri. No weekend shifts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 1 year experience in a medical practice – essential
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Team Player, and can take on responsibility where required
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and an opportunity to greatly contribute to the Wodonga community.
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Dorian Sloan on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404