We are seeking passionate emergency generalist nurses, ready to hit the ground running for various roles across Western Australia. Roles can vary from sole nurse posts to nurse-led multipurpose sites. You must have sound experience in both primary health and emergency care. Many roles require somebody who has a good experience working in remote health services with ALS and triage experience.
- Salary up to $88,452pa + penalty rates
- 9.5% Super
- Rural allowances
- Heavily subsidised accommodation
- Travel allowance
- $500 completion bonus for those who can work 3 months over Christmas
Whether you prefer regional, outback locations with laid-back locals, or if you prefer the sand in your feed and tanning on the beach in your downtime – you can choose from numerous WA locations. Set in stunning locations; you’ll be spoilt for choice on your days off.
- AHPRA registration
- Min 3 years’ Australian Emergency nursing experience
- Current ALS and Triage qualifications
- National Police clearance
- Up to date serology report
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit an application, please hit “Apply” to send through your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404