We are seeking experienced theatre scrub nurses to join a growing team within a reputable Adelaide hospital. Joining the neurosurgical team you will work alongside other scrub RN’s and 5 new specialist doctors.
This is large private hospital of 130 beds with 9 operating theatres, 24 bed ICU and an Emergency department
This is your opportunity to gain permanent employment and be a part of a developing department.
- Salary up $88,785pa + Super
- Salary sacrificing options
- Lovely city fringe location
- Discounted parking
- Option for varied part-time hours
- Relocation assistance on offer
This hospital has a great location; 20 minutes to the city or 15 to the beach with plenty of public transport options or discounted parking on-site. Adelaide provides a lovely balance of access to all the mod-cons of the city with a beach and country lifestyle.. not to mention affordable living! Take a slower pace of life and enjoy your weekends at the wineries or head to the spectacular coast to join locals at their hidden surf spots.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 2 years’ experience of theatre scrubbing experience; neurosurgical highly regarded
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click apply or call Sarah Smith today on 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404