Work across acute and aged care units in this fabulous regional hospital and be part of a supportive nursing team! Further develop your clinical skills with them, as they are pro-education.
As a senior registered nurse, you have worked in both acute and aged care settings and are looking for a workplace that rewards their staff with career progression and team leader responsibility.
- 90 residential aged care beds
- 3 centers including community health services
- Progressive approach to aged care
- 12 general acute care beds
- Medical care, palliative care, rehabilitation and post-operative care as well as a triage bay to care for more serious conditions/accidents awaiting transfers to hospitals at bigger centres.
Be part of a passionate team who truly love going to work everyday, while you deliver excellent consumer-focused services.
- Work with a passionate team
- Excellent culture within the organisation
- 7 day rotating roster
- The perfect role for career progression!
- Allowances for laundry and uniform.
- Up to $42 per hour + super negotiable based on experience
Relocating to Regional VIC
- Subsidised accommodation for up to 6 months
- AHPRA RN registration
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Australian Healthcare system as a registered nurse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working rights
- NO sponsorship
Click “Apply Now” or email us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org to start the journey with us and be ahead of this competitive market.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly call Dorian Sloan on 07 3171 2929 (our head office is in Brisbane, QLD).
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404