Are you looking to relocate? Cornerstone are seeking an experienced Family Care outreach Nurse.Every day will be different if they have outreach clinics, your daily duties include, run a GP clinic –Standard chronic care GP Management plans,Aboriginal health checks,Talking immunisations and dressings.This role would be ideal for someone who had experience with chronic disease, there are children and the main client base they see are older people aboriginal health, immunisation nurse
- Salary Packaging
- Salary up to $50 / hour (based on experience) + 9.5 % super
- Accommodation with electricity, water and internet provided subsidised.
- paid leave loading 17.5 %
- Use of motor vehicle within the town of Walgett (pool cars)
- Uniform (provide own black pants, skirt etc and shoes)
- Career Progression
The position is located in rural NSW in a small town of around 2500 people. The location offers a friendly relaxed lifestyle and there are many sporting and recreational options available. You will find an airport located nearby and a range of amenities such as shops, salons, District Hospital, Youth Centre, and a local swimming pool. There are also plenty of restaurants for you to choose from.
It is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Bachelor or Nursing or equivalent
- Child health post graduate qualification
- Ability to provide immunisations
- Full working rights in Australia
- Commitment to providing health of Aboriginal people
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, simply click ‘apply’ or contact Shannan Dabek a call on 07 3171 2929 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404