We are seeking a Registered Nurse With Aged Care Experience For 2 Permanent Contracts on a part time and full time basis. This is a large facility with 131 beds covering complex Care, Dementia, Respite Care and Independent Living. Seeking a nurse with recent Australian Aged Care experience to hit the ground running. The location is in Northern QLD and accommodation is provided short term to help you get settled in the community.
- Rates up $40ph plus PENALTIES!
- Super 9.5%
- 3.5% annual wage increase & generous salary packaging
- Relocation Support Provided
- up to $15900 tax free salary packaging
1.5hrs to the centre of Cairns & the Cairns Beaches. Because of the altitude the climate is similar to Bundaberg and the Gold Coast – different to Cairns. Beautiful rainforest, crater lakes, waterfalls, bushwalking trails and access to the Savannah Way outback. A beautiful place to spend your free time exploring.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 1 years’ recent experience in Aged Care (Australian)
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404