This not for profit organisation is seeking a senior registered Nurse to support the current team on a day to day basis.
They understand that working in your community is about more than finding a job. A unique gift of working in a country town is that each day you get to see the rewards of your work in your local community.
This is a 104 bed facility. This nurse will report directly to the clinical nurse manager.
- Excellent salary benefits – Increase your take home pay;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities,
- Supportive and friendly working environment,
- Employee benefits,
- Supportive and committed leadership
what you need :
- A Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 18 months Aged Care Nursing experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people including older people, staff, volunteers and visitors, particularly in relation to residents.
- RN’s will also demonstrate strong leadership and management skills.
- Live rural area or willing to relocate
- Applicants who are flexible with their available times will be considered favourable
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404