As a Registered Nurse in this 104 bed facility, you will work in collaboration with the Clinical Nurse, and be responsible for delivering direct and comprehensive care to residents. Your leadership, coordination and delegation of resident care needs to Enrolled Nurses and Care Workers will contribute to the exceptional aged care and wellbeing services. This is a great opportunity for you to demonstrate your experience and skills within a close, supportive team of nursing and aged care professionals.
They understand that working in your community is about more than finding a job. A unique gift of working in a country town is that each day you get to see the rewards of your work in your local community.
Less than 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Port Pirie is at the southern edge of the magnificent Flinders Ranges, where you can see ancient mountain ranges and spectacular scenery. Set against a dramatic backdrop of the southern Flinders Ranges on the shores of Spencer Gulf. This historic seaport town is home to beautiful heritage buildings, fascinating industrial history and a blossoming cultural precinct.
- Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 18 months aged care experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a range of people including older people, staff, volunteers and visitors, particularly in relation to residents.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- The desire to live in the local region or be willing to relocate
- Hold a current national police check or be willing to obtain one
- Current flu vaxx and covid vaxx
- Part Time or Full Time on a rotating roster requiring some weekend and night shift.
- Base hourly wage up to $39.40.
- up to $15900 tax free salary packaging plus $2600 meals & accommodation salary packaging
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404