You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with Aboriginal Health Workers, Clinicians, Visiting Specialists and GP’s. You will be going out and visiting surrounding clinics across the communities.
You will need current and in-depth knowledge of the health and developmental needs of children and their families; Would be open to a nurse who has there immunisation certificate.
- Salary up to $48 / hour + Super
- Paid Travel – within Australia
- Use of motor vehicle
- Free uniform
- Fully furnished self-contained accommodation (on site)
- Electricity, water and internet provided free of charge.
- Candidates eligible for $5000 bonus from NSW Rural Drs Network if they stay longer than 12 months employed with WAMS
Brewarrina is a small indigenous town, located in the western part of NSW.
Being a very small community, you will need to have rural and remote experience.This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for indigenous health and travelling alone.
There is not many shops, closest town where has all main supply’s is Dubbo which is 3 hour drive.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Post grad in child health
- National police check
- Working with children’s check NSW
- Min of 4 years of clinical experience in Australia
To apply for this exciting position, simply click apply now or call Shannan Dabek on 07 3171 2929 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404