Join this friendly communith health team in remote outback Queensland.
You will provide high-quality nursing practice including assessment, examination, treatment and case management of children.
You will bring strong experience in child health including, screenings, immunisations (must be certified) and education
A nurse with maternal health experience including ante and postnatal experience is highly regarded
This position will commence on a permanent basis from October 2019
- Salary up to $95,000pa (depends on experience) + super
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 2 x return flights per annum (up to $900 per flight)
- Professional development incl flights of $5,200 p/year
- Yearly retention bonuses
- Salary sacrifice up to $15,600 p/year
Packed with old-world charm, take a slower pace of life in this remote town set in North West QLD
You will settle into the community quickly with a small population of 1,200
The essentials are at hand with a small foodworks, fuel, schools and 2 iconic pubs/hotels
A popular location on the tourist trail for 4×4 adventurers and grey nomads alike, so plenty of new faces in town
Spend your weekends exploring the national parks, wetlands or head north to the mouth of the Gulf for boating and fishing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Post graduate or further eduation in Child Health
- Working rights in Australia
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404