We are currently recruiting for a mental health nurse with experience in child and youth mental health for a triage role based in the Pilbara region of WA. This role will see you working as part of the community mental health team working as the CAMHS case manager.
As the CAMHS case manager you will be looking after a caseload of approximately 20, working with 0-18 year old. This role does require strong therapy skills. This role will see you working in a team of 3 RN’s and OT’s.
- Earn up to $68phr + Super
- Subsidised Accommodation available
- Travel covered within Australia
- If coming from outside of WA and you are required to quarantine – all quarantine requirements would be covered
- Must have current AHPRA registration
- May be able to consider a social worker for this role
- Current Police Check
- Recent experience in a similar role within Australia
- PSOLIS experience is highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ashlee Troman on 07 3171 2929 or email email@example.com to make any enquiries.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404