A fantastic opportunity to become a Full Time Chronic Disease Co-ordinator in the picturesque North West WA and take on a leadership role! Join an established medical team that serves predominately Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islander Peoples.
Monday- Friday (8:30AM- 4:45PM), no on-call, 37.5 hrs/week
- Clinical Care and Chronic Disease Program: conduct health checks on adult clients with multidisciplinary team, ensure effective delivery of chronic disease services to clients
- Education and Health Promotion: education and training to staff on issues related to chronic disease, attend and participate in the professional development program and relevant external seminars and conferences
- Infection Control: educate staff on policies, principals and procedures of infection control
- Reporting and Data Management: attend meetings and provide expert input for the numerous groups and program management groups under the supervision of the Senior Medical Officer and the Clinical Manager
- Quality Improvement Activities: leadership role in continuous quality improvement for the delivery of client services
- $105,500 annual salary + SUPER + 17.5% leave loading on 4 weeks annual leave
- Housing Allowance
- $2,650 Meals/Accommodation
Enjoy the Northwest WA renowned for natural attractions and outback drives.
Surround yourself with dazzling landscapes, world heritage listed national parks, enjoy fishing opportunities and fresh water springs.
Current Drivers Licence
To apply for this great opportunity, simply click APPLY. Alternatively email email@example.com or call “Monique Forster” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404