We are looking for an experienced Community Mental Health nurse to complete a 3 month contract within beautiful rural New South Wales.
You will provide mental health care to a remote community within Western New South Wales. Typical duties will include intake, triage, assessment, care coordination, case management, acute mental health care, intensive care and referrals. You will enjoy hourly rates up to $53.35 (inclusive of casual loadings and weekly top up) + 9.5% Superannuation, free accommodation and a travel allowance.
- Hourly Rates Up To $58.41 (Inclusive of casual loadings + $127.50 weekly top up and Super)
- $300 Completion Bonus
- Free Accommodation
- Travel Allowance
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Drivers License
- Strong Mental Health skills
- Experience in rural sites is desirable
- Strong communications with the ability to work in team environment
Please call Jacob Shute on 07 3171 2929 to discuss this role further or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click “APPLY NOW“
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404