We are seeking a community Mental Health Nurse to work a monday – friday roster.
You will need to have a strong back ground in community | acute.
- Salary up to $87,625.20 (based on experience)
- 9.5% Super
- Continuing Education Allowances as per the NSW health award
- Allowances (Uniform, laundry) as per the award
- Relocation assistance up to $400 each way
- Free accomodation
You will be located in Dareton in the western region of NSW close to Victoria – only 20 minutes from Mildura. .In town you have all the basic amenities however most of the team members reside Mildura where you have access to many facilities, Gym’s, shops, restaurants, cafe’s and bars as well as sporting clubs and plenty of outdoor activities.
In order to be successful, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 3 + years working as Mental health
- Current police check
- Full Australian work rights
- NSW Working with children check
- Full serology report
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Shannan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call “Shannan.dabek” for more information on this or other exciting opportunities available on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404